Field Notes Snowy Evening - Dot Graph Paper - 3-Pack
We’ve limited this 49th Quarterly Edition to 33,333 3-Packs. Each Memo Book cover features a unique snowflake illustration rendered by our friend and co-conspirator, Brendan Dawes. Each snowflake is different, so every book is different, and so for the first time in a Quarterly Edition – we’ve individually numbered each book.
01. 99,999 Unique snowflakes created using a generative process designed by Brendan Dawes (brendandawes.com).
02. Proudly printed by the good people of Lake County Press, Inc., Waukegan, Ill.
03. Cover: Mohawk Carnival Vellum 80#C “Deep Blue,” with white digital UV ink.
04. Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 60#T “Bright White,” with a fine, 1-color application of “Night of Chill Blue” soy-based Toyo ink.
05. Covers printed on a Hewlett-Packard Indigo 29" digital press. Innards printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster 40" 2-color perfecting press.
06. Bound with a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher with cover feeder/scorer & Rima RS 10S in-line stacker.
07. Corners precisely rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge DCM double round-corner machine.
08. Dot grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm × 4.7mm).
09. Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm × 140mm).
10. FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
11. All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.