Its that simple. Zippo, in partnership with WOODCHUCK USA, and their Buy One. Plant One.® program, will plant one tree for every lighter sold. These lighters are created using laser-cut emblem design made from 100% real wood, that will help restore and protect the forests of the world. Consumers can use the special code in each box to learn where their trees are planted. This Street Chrome™ lighter incorporates birch and mahogany inlays to create a tonal silhouette of a wolf howling at the moon. Comes packaged in a gift box. For optimal performance, fill with Zippo lighter fluid.
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo "click"
- All WOODCHUCK, USA emblems are manufactured using 100% real wood
- All metal construction; windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; for optimum performance, we recommend genuine Zippo premium fluid, flints, and wicks
- Made in USA; Lifetime guarantee that "it works or we fix it for free™"
- Fuel: Zippo premium lighter fluid (sold separately)
Note: Variations in the woodgrain and color make each WOODCHUCK, USA lighter unique. Because each piece is made from natural materials your design might not look exactly as depicted. The woodgrain material is also susceptible to staining overtime.